Warning: Use of undefined constant token - assumed 'token' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/qbhost18/public_html/qbgcareers.com/assets/plugins/qbg-careers/qbg-careers.php on line 39
Commercial Finance ManagerApply NowLocation:
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Quintessential Brands. We are an independent International Spirits business with a diverse portfolio of premium brands and world class production capabilities.
We are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join our London based team. You will be an integral business partner to the leading arm of the business (UK domestic market) and directly supporting regions, including Ireland and travel retail. The role will provide commercial support, develop commercial proposals and tenders and help shape these core growth platforms for the business.
You will be a vital member of the FP&A team required to manage and drive process change, reporting and support the financial planning cycle.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop and implement group control procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations, spend manager and overheads ownership. You will take ownership of the commercial proposal including pricing sign off, price list management, decision making through provision of P&Ls and working across the business to ensure all inputs are accurate.
You will have operational experience including brand development, NPD and own label creation and will have the ability to engage in range reviews, promotional planning, ROI analysis and commercial tenders.
Within this role, you will have responsibility for strategic long-term planning including growing business in support markets and GTR as well as group planning and reporting including budgets, forecasts and strategic plans. You will also have a strong understanding of S&OP, working closely with the production and supply to create a harmonised forecast/planning process.
You will take ownership of business process development to drive new processes and document existing ones. The role will also involve being a business partner to the UK and Ireland Directors and their respective teams as well as providing any other support as required to the FP&A Director.
Due to where some of our core stakeholders are based, you will have a willingness to travel to Ireland and Warrington on occasion.
We are a fast paced, growing company so we are looking for someone with the drive and hunger to make a difference and demonstrate they are a pioneering spirit.
If this exciting and dynamic role captures your interest and you think you can make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Laboratory TechnicianApply NowLocation:
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities
The following is an outline of the Laboratory Technician duties:
Job Description: The Laboratory Technician is responsible for testing all batches and ingredients in accordance with the quality system. Their duties are outlined below.
Reports to: Technical Manager
1). Ensure all laboratory equipment is checked daily, kept clean and calibrated to documented procedures. Keep the laboratory in an orderly fashion. Keep glassware washed and ready for use.
2). Carry out chemical analysis on samples in process and finished products in line with documented procedures. Tests include:
? Alcohol ? Fat (Gerber) ? Particle Size ? Hot Spin ? Shelf life stability testing and bottle pours ? Viscosity ? pH ? Specific Gravity ? Organoleptic analysis
3) Liaise with the production and quality departments regarding all results.
4) Carry out analysis as per documented procedures on incoming ingredients and ensure they are stored correctly.
5) Monitor laboratory stock and inform the Quality Co-ordinator if stock is required.
6) Inspect the process and bottling lines as required.
7) Attend staff meetings as required.
Always adhere to Health & Safety Rules
National Account ExecutiveApply NowLocation:
NPD Liquid TechnologistApply NowLocation:
New Liquid Development Technologist Responsibilities
The following is an outline of the NPD Technologist duties:
Job Description: The NPD Technologist is responsible for the preparation, testing and development of all new products within the parameters outlined below.
Reports to: Technical Manager
NPD Strategy: To be innovative in the development of good quality safe compliant products capable of completing with our competitors on both quality and value.
Within the context of our NPD Strategy your duties consist of the following:
· Assist in the development of new products to meet customer brief and internal strategy requirements e.g. value engineering (test new process/ingredients)
· Meet with ingredient suppliers and work with their development teams where applicable
· Provide support in recipe development and other related documentation
· Maintain paperwork for new product development projects and handover to production within the context of our Quality system
· Prepare and test trial samples
· Manage shelf life/stability and other specific tests required for new products e.g. allergen testing
· Prepare and report on tastings
· Assist in preparing the NPD department for audits
· Maintain the laboratory and laboratory equipment in good condition
· Prepare and dispatch new product samples as required
Always adhere to Health & Safety Rules
Office Manager (FTC 12 Months)Apply NowLocation:
An exciting opportunity to join Quintessential Brands Group and gain experience of a fast-growing multinational premium spirits business.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term position which will be based at our London Office.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and deliver all office and support activities, resources and events in a manner that promotes the Quintessential Brands Group.
The key responsibilities include:
1. Work with the senior managers of QBG companies, and each/all of their team members who may work in and/or visit the London office, to create and maintain an impressive and conducive work environment.
2. Keep the Front of House area tidy, making sure the shelf is stocked and neat always.
3. Manage activities, conferences and events that may take place in the London office and/or in nearby locations off-site or for the group, such as staff Christmas party, International Sales Offsite.
4. Implement and execute efficient and effective office support administrative procedures including the ordering and storage of all office and business-related consumables and furniture
5. Manage the supply, monitoring and release of stock, for the Staff Shop, and for general use by management. Order stock in from Warrington and keep a stock take of stock at all times. Responsible for premises and personal licences for sale of stock.
6. Provide EA support to the Chairman, Group General Counsel and MD to QBSS, including complex diary management, travel and accommodation, meetings in the office and outside as well as client dinners. Processing corporate card and cash expenses each month. Work closely with the CEO’s PA on diary management and monthly exec. meetings.
7. Liaise with QBG IT team to ensure the smooth running of telephony and information technology (IT) systems and equipment in the London office.
8. Raise PO’s and process invoices for London office & flat using Tropos system. Control of budget for London Office. Regular interaction with Finance.
9. Manage London flat, including management of bookings, organisation of cleaners, maintenance, liaising with landlord and ordering consumables.
10. Management of office phone, ensuring it is answered within 2/3 rings. Gate-keeper for all calls and enquiries.
11. Supplier management, including finding cost savings or improvement in process. Ordering office supplies and consumables via approved suppliers.
12. On-boarding new starters including ordering IT equipment, assigning desk, welcome pack and induction. Tropos training for new staff where necessary.
13. Management of staff monthly expense reports to Warrington, liaising with finance where necessary.
14. Ensure that inward and outward post and deliveries are efficiently managed at all times
15. Responsible for office Petty Cash.
16. Responsibility for office Health & Safety including First Aid and Fire Marshal roles.
Recruitment ManagerApply NowLocation:
Can you manage and evolve a creative resourcing strategy to align with growth ambitions of our business? Can you source high quality individuals matched to role specifications and culture of our organisation? Can you act as an internal consultant eliciting and challenging managers understanding and requirements of their roles? Can you work in partnership with our HR BP’s to deliver a best in class recruitment function?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then we are interested in talking to you!
Duties will include:
• Lead and accelerate the in-house recruitment capabilities
• Develop creative approaches to hiring new talent
• Liaise & manage internal and external stakeholders
• Creating proactive approaches to utilise opportunities from passive candidate pools
• Developing a talent pool and candidate pipeline
• Ensuring the candidate journey is a first-class experience through the whole recruitment and selection process
• Negotiating with agencies and advertising third parties
• Work with the wider HR team on employee engagement and talent branding
You will be able to demonstrate resourcing and networking skills across a wide range of tools/platforms including Linkedin Recruiter. Be competent in budget management & using Excel. The ideal candidate will have a background in recruitment in FMCG and have a strong network to draw upon. This is a great opportunity for a creative and ambitious recruiter to join a very new HR team with a singular ambition to make a significant business impact.
Please note: Quintessential Brands does not accept recruitment agency submissions through this site. All agencies are requested to direct their enquiries to HR on email@example.com