Category Manager - IndirectApply NowLocation:
Finance Business Partner, OperationsApply NowLocation:
Still House OperativeApply NowLocation:
Supply Chain ManagerApply NowLocation:
Quintessential Brands are the company behind award winning premium brands such as Bloom, Opihr, Feeney's and O'Mara's as well as some of the most popular retail and own label spirits names in the market and we are growing. To support this growth we are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our First Ireland Spirits business in Abbeyleix. As Ireland's leading independent producer of private label Irish cream liqueurs and also the primary producer of branded and private label Irish country cream, First Ireland Spirits produces and sells Irish Cream Liqueurs and Irish Country Creams across 35 markets worldwide and is a key part of the QB business. The Supply Chain Manager will play a pivotal role in managing supply planning, coordinating and supervising Supply Chain functions to ensure that orders are delivered to our customers on time and in full.
Reporting to the FIS Site Lead and working as part of the site leadership team to address day to day tactical supply chain issues, our new Supply Chain Manager will take ownership for the supply and production planning, warehouse, logistics and customer service functions, managing and coordinating these teams to ensure the delivery of business goals in relation to inventory, manufacturing utilization, customer service and standard cost. You'll be responsible for developing and optimising supply plans, working closely with operations, quality and engineering to ensure that they fit with the rest of the manufacturing operation and continually identifying opportunities for improvement. At the same time you'll lead, develop and motivate a multi-skilled team, as well as leading cross functional teams from across the business.
This is a new role to the FIS team and is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to make their mark in a business that is going through a period of change but this doesn't come without it's challenges. We are a fast paced organisation that has grown quickly and some of our processes are still in their early stages, you will have lots of scope to shape the way we do things and suggest improvements that will increase productivity and efficiency and have a real impact on the FIS supply chain operation.
- You will be an experienced Supply Chain Manager with a degree in business management or a related field and an In depth knowledge of tactical planning processes, procurement and logistics planning principles, ideally with experience in an FMCG or Food and Beverage business.
- You'll be an expert in your field with a thorough knowledge and understanding of overall supply chain management including MRP, DRP, ERP, forecasting, inventory management.
- It's all about the relationships - You'll have strong stakeholder management skills, with experience in building and developing relationships at all levels, both within QB and externally.
- You'll lead from the front – A proven leader, you’ll be a strong and effective team manager who can motivate and develop multiskilled teams
- You'll keep your head - With the presence and credibility to manage through a crisis, you'll be self-confident, decisive and know when to take calculated risks for the benefit of the business
- Communication is key - You'll be an excellent communicator with strong project management skills who can lead cross functional teams and manage multiple workstreams to drive projects through to completion
- Data is your thing - You'll be comfortable in using ERP systems like Sage and Navision and analysing and manipulating data to gain valuable insight.
Please note: Quintessential Brands does not accept recruitment agency submissions through this site. All agencies are requested to direct their enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org